Is this bad?!

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
I've done 2 workouts each 3/4 days this week, and I wish I could've done more. Addiction? I'm sure there are people on here just like me.

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 workouts each 3/4 days this week, and I wish I could've done more. Addiction? I'm sure there are people on here just like me.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I think that is great! If we view exercise as work and not fun it makes it harder to do. Also if we do not like it we probably won't continue it. That's probably why I always end up walking and biking more than anything else....its because I really enjoy doing both.:drinker: :drinker: Cheers to you for enjoying exercising.:drinker:
  • MissesOfficer
    MissesOfficer Posts: 368
    Options
    I workout 2-3 times a day 6 or 7 times a week :) Mind you, its usually a 4 mile walk and an aerobics tape or something... but its still exercise!!
  • RD2be
    RD2be Posts: 10
    Options
    I' m addicted....3 days a week I do 3 hours of boxing. I wish I could do 6 days because I don't feel like I do enough on the "non-boxing" days.
  • Juicey1401
    Juicey1401 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I workout anywhere from 2 -5 times a day. If I get bored just sitting round the house I will get up and workout again. It's usually workout 60 mins per workout and I do this mostly 7 days a week. After like 10 day I will probably take a day off. I don't know if it is a bad thing but I had 110 lbs to lose when I started in Sept. I fell off in Dec due to a death but in Jan I pick myself up and got back on my lifestyle change and I've lost 33 + lbs. I check in on Saturdays so my ticker don't reflect it yet. I did something I don't ever do and that is weigh myself other than on Sat. but I cheated :cry: and got on the scale and was pleased to see more lost.:love:
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    For the last month and a half, I have been working out 2-3 times a day 5 times a week and usually once on Saturdays and/or Sundays. If I can't go to the gym, I find I get grumpy. I hope I am addicted to exercise for the rest of my life.
  • Juicey1401
    Options
    I feel this same way!! This is one of the best addiction I've ever had.:happy:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Its a great addiction but red wine comes in a close second:drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I'm with you there. I keep wanting more but I know my muscles need to recover.
  • Juicey1401
    Options
    :laugh:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    For the last month and a half, I have been working out 2-3 times a day 5 times a week and usually once on Saturdays and/or Sundays. If I can't go to the gym, I find I get grumpy. I hope I am addicted to exercise for the rest of my life.

I get pissy if I don't hit the gym too--

As far as the question. I think as long as you feel fine to workout that much go for it. I truely don't have the time to workout that many times a day like I do get my 1 good hardcore workout in at the gym 4-5 times a week