What 36 pounds lost looks like on a 7' guy

Options

Replies

• nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing how 36 pounds can change a person. You look so great. Very impressive. Keep us up on the super progress!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Looking so good! I've lost about the same amount in the past year. SHML thinking how I'd look standing beside you - 5'1" here and feel short next to my almost 6' husband.
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your ticker is awesome too, lol!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Your husband is 7' tall? There's more of us.. woot! ;)

And I wish there were even more! I'm a foot shorter than you are, but do enjoy hanging out with people who make me feel like I am regular sized! :bigsmile: I remember going out with a guy your height who totally made me swoon by saying, "You're so TINY!!!" :laugh: No one had EVER called me tiny before!

Anyway, you look awesome... congratulations on your progress thus far!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

And I wish there were even more! I'm a foot shorter than you are, but do enjoy hanging out with people who make me feel like I am regular sized! :bigsmile: I remember going out with a guy your height who totally made me swoon by saying, "You're so TINY!!!" :laugh: No one had EVER called me tiny before!

haha, we make everyone feel small!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My first thought was that I only wanted to see how someone else as TALL as my husband looked..lol

-Great progress, you have done a wonderful job!

LOL he is actually 6'9 or something.... I am 5'3, so you can imagine how silly that looks. But either way... that is just TALL! :) He hits his head on everything, and towers around ceiling fans. lmao
  • j4nash
    Options
    My first thought was that I only wanted to see how someone else as TALL as my husband looked..lol

-Great progress, you have done a wonderful job!

LOL he is actually 6'9 or something.... I am 5'3, so you can imagine how silly that looks. But either way... that is just TALL! :) He hits his head on everything, and towers around ceiling fans. lmao

haha, after a certain point I'm guessing it doesn't really make that much of a difference! ceiling fans are danger! luckily i've avoided them over the years.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

^^Same here. Sometimes I like to stand next to super tall people just so i can feel "petite"
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options

haha, after a certain point I'm guessing it doesn't really make that much of a difference! ceiling fans are danger! luckily i've avoided them over the years.

You're lucky. I'm only about 5'4" and have managed to get my head into the ceiling fan twice. NOT FUN!!! But VERY funny :laugh:
  • j4nash
    Options

You're lucky. I'm only about 5'4" and have managed to get my head into the ceiling fan twice. NOT FUN!!! But VERY funny :laugh:

Ouch! How did you pull that one off?
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!!!!! Sexy sexy! ;)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation so far...congrats!
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options

Back in college -- being stupid on the bed. And OUCH is correct. The funny part was that once my head went in it and got hit, I froze - in shock I guess - and the blades just kept hitting me. My bf at the time had to pull me down. Who knows how long I would've stood there like that.:laugh: I had a huge knot for about a week.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    whoof hot bod lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different person!
  • missmeliss169
    missmeliss169 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • j4nash
    Options

Back in college -- being stupid on the bed. And OUCH is correct. The funny part was that once my head went in it and got hit, I froze - in shock I guess - and the blades just kept hitting me. My bf at the time had to pull me down. Who knows how long I would've stood there like that.:laugh: I had a huge knot for about a week.

lol, aww, ceiling fan 1 you 0 ;)
  • j4nash
    Options
    forgot one oops!

BodyShotCompare-3.png
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that's a major improvement!! Great job!

Also, it's about time to go down a size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!