why do i feel so full already?

Options
I legit did exactly the same thing as I do every day. But today I ate more healthy. I still have 681 calories left and I feel soooo full!!! I dont even feel like I can finish my dinner. Why is it that yesturday I was soo overally hungry I had to get myself to watch out and now today I feel like I have a pit in my stomach and I will get sick if i eat any more? Is it that my body is used to me eating less now? I dont want to not eat...

Replies

• lynniesue42
    Options
    I am not sure, but I too have those days...did you happen to notice if today you possibly consumed more fiber or proteins then you did yesterday? Either way, I love when I have those days...it feels nice to not worry about it...to feel so full that food doesnt cross your mind, and full in a healthy way too!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    This happens to me sometimes, and I just don't eat anymore that day. I know you're supposed to eat back your calories, but I figure if I'm full, why would I. Now this is not an everyday occurence, and if it was I would probably have a different response, but I think it's acceptable every once in a while - again, just a personal opinion, and many on here will disagree with me.
  • DsAdvocate
    DsAdvocate Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I seem to get that every 3 days. These are the days I've been eating some dessert ;)