Slimming body wraps?

Options
I just had a baby 6 months ago, lost all the pregnancy weight, but the extra flab on my tummy is really getting to me. I am exercising and dieting...so I'm NOT looking for some easy way out. But I'm just curious if the slimming body wraps would help at all to get rid of some of the flab. Has anyone ever used one? Did it help you?

Replies

• Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    I just had a baby 6 months ago, lost all the pregnancy weight, but the extra flab on my tummy is really getting to me. I am exercising and dieting...so I'm NOT looking for some easy way out. But I'm just curious if the slimming body wraps would help at all to get rid of some of the flab. Has anyone ever used one? Did it help you?
  • krystad
    krystad Posts: 28
    Options
    i have done one a loooong time ago, it did feel like i tightened up but it was so temporary (maybe a day or two)it was a big waste of money (not to mention i had to ride a stationary bike with plastic bags wrappped around my hands and feel all while watching richard simmons!!!!! ) they tell you that the effects last until you put the toxins back in your body (coffee, salt, sugar etc)