Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Turbo Fire or ChaLEAN Extreme to lose last few inches (pound

I am on Week 7 of Turbo Fire: I love the workouts and have been following the schedule very closely. I don't weigh myself, I prefer to use my measurements and how my clothes fit. Although, I have noticed cardiovascular improvements, my measurements aren't really dropping. I'm probably on the low side of daily calorie intake, which I know is counterproductive but according to Beachbody I'm supposed to be getting 1900 calories per day (YIKES!).

Anyway, I just received the ChaLEAN Extreme program. Does anyone have thoughts on switching to ChaLEAN Extreme since the weight doesn't seem to be coming off with Turbo Fire?

Thanks for any input! And good luck to all of you!

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    With ChaLEAN, I lost a few pounds during the BURN month, but I have gained them back. I am not following the food guide or logging at all for that matter. I'm trying to get enough protein and fiber, and I roughly count in my head how many calories I've had, but it's a loose guess. I haven't done much of the cardio that comes with it either. I'm in the PUSH month now, and I'm hungrier, so I'm eating more and that's probably why I weigh more now than I did last month.

Anyway, despite the few pounds I gained back, I still have lost in inches. My hip measurement has gone down, and my pants are looser.

So, if it's pounds you're after, I'd recommend the Turbo Fire for more cardio, but if it's inches you're after, I'd go with ChaLEAN. You can also do a hybrid of both if that's what you'd prefer.