Replies

• TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms.
  • mrsdixon814
    mrsdixon814 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I have too many! Ice cream, candy, and just junk food in general. And I agree with a previous poster in indulging too often in too large portions. Gets me every time.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Cheese, french fries, ice cream, cheeseburgers, greek food, mashed potatoes, Mexican food... and shoes.
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! I could eat the entire jar in 1 sitting

^ I am not alone!! O_o... I could eat the entire jar esp if its freshly made!!
    my main vices would have to be...
    1.Peanut butter
    2.zesty garlic hummus..& black bean chips...(drooling)
    3.ice cream
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Creme Eggs!! Yum!
    Meeeeee toooo!!!!!

Yay!! People always think I'm weird for liking them so much!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Spicy hummus!!! While I can hear some of you saying hummus is not bad for you... I can sit and eat a whole container of it, if I let myself. My husband says I need a support group lol
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Spicy hummus!!! While I can hear some of you saying hummus is not bad for you... I can sit and eat a whole container of it, if I let myself. My husband says I need a support group lol

we are in the exact same boat..I CANT get enough!
  • watboy
    watboy Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    White women
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and MMORPG's. If I exercised for even 5 minutes for every hour I play World of Warcraft and Star Wars each week, I would be in great physical condition.

/cosign

Mostly carbalicious things. And when we get back to the mainland, I know we're going to terrorize whatever Olive Garden and Chipotle are closest to us.
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    cheesecake, fruit candies, almost any baked good... and barbeque chips. but most of all, cheesecake... and i make the best lemon cheesecake...
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options

I have this problem also! Can't keep the stuff in my apartment just yet lol Gotta wait til I have a liiiiitttle more innate self-control. It's too dangerous!
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wine, but not the wine itself, it's the munchies i get after too much wine.....LOL. '
    But, I will save calories for those Girl Scout cookies going around right now!!!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    cocaine's one hell of a drug as said by Dave Chapelle portraying Rick James
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    KEY. LIME. PIE. ..... and McDonald's french fries (other fries aren't worth it to me - McD fries are barely worth it! have not had them in weeks).
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings!!!!
  • brenlee1965
    Options
    Well, now that I am eating healthier; these are off limits; but I love homemade lasagna/pizza/hot & spicy foods and Lobster Bisque at Red Lobster and anything at The Depot in Oneonta, NY
  • SkinnyBoo
    SkinnyBoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Uuuugh......Big Macs and French fries get me every time.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    cocaine's one hell of a drug as said by Dave Chapelle portraying Rick James
    oh man that takes me back! "... tell me I can't put my feet on the man's couch .....!" etc etc etc!
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    JIF Crunchy PB is my ultimate vice. For me it's like eating pudding. I wouldn't have it in the house if I didn't have kids and need it for school lunches.
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Brownies! I can't make them because I'll eat the whole pan! And cookies, potato chips, cream cheese (I'll eat it straight from the tub with a spoon), and I know better than to ever buy Nutella.