Nearly 60 lbs down in 5 months - progress pic!

Options

Replies

• Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    Amazing! The girl has got it going on! You are an inspiration to those that want to see results soon! THANKS for posting.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • MrsFocused
    Options
    You look Wonderful!!! Keep it up
  • RaniMerryman
    RaniMerryman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am a mom with a 6 nd 4 year old and finally hae time to get the weight sorted.... My first goal is 50 pounds, though probably I need to lose another 15 or 20 more after that. I had a setback buying a new scale.... :/ apparently mine was reading 9 pounds light lol so I have 9 more to lose than I thought.... thanks for posting.... good to know it is possible! lol
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You and I are very similar in starting weight, size and current weight. Congrats on your loss! It's always great to see someone in a boat similar to mine and making great progress!
  • suzymac6
    suzymac6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome.:smile:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great!!!!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Okay, first: Awesome progress, and second: You have great legs, even in your before pics. I'm jealous! Good job.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    Like you I stalk the success stories for motivation, you should be so proud of yourself that you can now post one yourself! You do look younger and even more beautiful. xx/oo
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    keep up the good work you look amazing! :)
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • reginapeak
    Options
    I too love the success stories. I have reached my first goal, but have my eyes on the long term goals. Great job, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing!!!:happy:
  • shrimpboatcaptn13
    shrimpboatcaptn13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK WONDERFUL GREAT JOB WOW!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE END RESULT!!
  • tnews43
    tnews43 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • koumbay
    koumbay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, thanks for posting, gives me great motivation!! I have a lot to lose but seeing these stories makes me want to keep going!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great...not to mention, about 20 years younger! Incredible job!
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i am just impressed! great job, how many times a week do you exercise?
  • kristymkjs
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!!!!!!!
  • grandmalynda28
    grandmalynda28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. I just started this week with 100 to lose. Your success is very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!