SBF2: Reboot Boogaloo! May 15th

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
Glad you're enjoying Galveston, MM.
Hopefully, CP is adjusting.
Have a good anniversary/birthday/end of month of yoga V.

Yesterday - 30 min walk - that was it. My knee feels better this morning. Scary, because I love to walk. I hope to make it out shopping today to get new shoes - as well as to the grocery store and clean the house.

Today begins the workshop. I teach this morning - 90 min class - the I have a 2 hour workshop this evening. Possibly teaching my teacher's 3 hour class tomorrow morning, then doing another 3 hours in the workshop tomorrow afternoon :noway: I will be a yoga puddle - she's trying to find another sub - as she's not feeling well, but so far, no luck. I'm beginning to think we weren't meant to attend workshops together. Last time, my registration got lost in the internet ether (3 times!) and this time she's ill.

Crazy yoga boogaloo!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    Options
    Glad you're enjoying Galveston, MM.
    Hopefully, CP is adjusting.
    Have a good anniversary/birthday/end of month of yoga V.

Yesterday - 30 min walk - that was it. My knee feels better this morning. Scary, because I love to walk. I hope to make it out shopping today to get new shoes - as well as to the grocery store and clean the house.

Today begins the workshop. I teach this morning - 90 min class - the I have a 2 hour workshop this evening. Possibly teaching my teacher's 3 hour class tomorrow morning, then doing another 3 hours in the workshop tomorrow afternoon :noway: I will be a yoga puddle - she's trying to find another sub - as she's not feeling well, but so far, no luck. I'm beginning to think we weren't meant to attend workshops together. Last time, my registration got lost in the internet ether (3 times!) and this time she's ill.

Crazy yoga boogaloo!

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    So, I just counted my stars and yesterday made thirty. I'm still going to Bikram today.

Because I am a nerd, I did the following calculations:
    30 stars on my calendar =
    1575 minutes
    26.25 hours
    52.5 per day average.

or, as Mary calls it, "Tuesday":tongue:

Take care.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    Options

or, as Mary calls it, "Tuesday":tongue:

Really, and truly, LOL.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I'm back home finally. The drive seemed long. We had a great time at the beach. Well, except for Alex's busted upper lip and the two or three horrible meltdowns. He had a bad one today. It was on the beach and very embarrassing! I think it's probably the worst one he's ever had in public. DH and I were about to pull our hair out. We could not get him to stop screaming for anything. I am not sure we are allowed back to Galveston again as I am sure the whole city heard him. :noway: :tongue:
    I am looking forward to working out and eating better. I plan to go for a walk tomorrow and do push ups, sit ups and squats for the new challenge. I will also be coming up with some sort of plan for next week. I have to get some things done that I've been putting off.
    I have to say it's good to be home and back on MFP! I missed you ladies!
    Time to get Alex to bed, and I will soon follow. See you all tomorrow!
    MM