My latest NSV.

Options
wk9t
wk9t Posts: 237 Member
The weather is starting to get very nice in my neck of the woods so I broke out my shorts from last year ... all size 44 and 46 waist. I knew they were going to be too big but had no idea how bad they would look until I tried them on. They were badly bunched up around the waist and super baggy in the hips and thighs. I decided to go right out and look for some new ones. I was very pleasantly surprised when I started trying on new ones and found out that I can now wear a size 38! :happy: I also tested my body fat at the gym today and I am now at 30% ... down from the 38% I started at in December 2011. It is still too high but it is slowly but surely dropping. All in all, a very good day for me. I hope you all had a great one as well.

Replies

• kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome !!!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    Go You!!! Summer has hit early for us too so I had to do a little shopping too! I was nervous at first but have dropped about 4 sizes!!! Come on summer WE are ready for you!!!:bigsmile:
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Go You!!! Summer has hit early for us too so I had to do a little shopping too! I was nervous at first but have dropped about 4 sizes!!! Come on summer WE are ready for you!!!:bigsmile:

Great job!! Bring on the beach weather!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!