Bag of BROWNIES

Options
SO... I am at work and there is a BAG of brownies near me!!!!
Yummmmmmmmmm :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ....Brownies.

DO I EAT 1....... Part of me is saying :noway: , The other part is saying :yawn: just a bite.....:sad: ....

I know if i eat one, I most likely will not stop!!!!

But, I already had my cheat day yesterday!!!! Man was it a cheat day!!!! I went over by 1000 cals! :mad:

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    SO... I am at work and there is a BAG of brownies near me!!!!
    Yummmmmmmmmm :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ....Brownies.

DO I EAT 1....... Part of me is saying :noway: , The other part is saying :yawn: just a bite.....:sad: ....

I know if i eat one, I most likely will not stop!!!!

But, I already had my cheat day yesterday!!!! Man was it a cheat day!!!! I went over by 1000 cals! :mad:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    it depends how good you want to eat later and if you'll be able to stop at one. You could take one and put a way for later - then you'll know if it's a craving or if you really want one. From experience in the last week - if you're going to have one - have 1 (or a small one) - not just a taste of one. I did that with a doughnut and went back 3 times. I would have been more satisfied if I would have just eaten a 1/2 a doughnut.

sorry if it doesn't make total sense. I"m still waking up : )
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    yeah.. I still havent even touched one. I dont plan to...just going to complicate things .... Hope I can keep it up :wink:
  • susanpage1
    Options
    Good decision, :blushing:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    move the brownies out of your sight.....those goodies are much more tempting when you can actually see them