P90X/Insanity Hybrid Group

Options
Hi guys, I put up a group with other members who are doing P90X/Insanity Hybrid. We need enthusiastic and motivating individuals to join the group to post any tips, help, information and anything to provide its members with motivation and support. You don't need to do both, if you are doing either one of them, feel free to join.

Replies

• Karri_Lynn
    Options
    I'm currently doing p90x/ insanity and would love to join the group, whats the link?
  • TrainSweatEatSleep
    TrainSweatEatSleep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    P90X / INSANITY Hybrid workout schedule by ZillaFitness

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3169/insanityp90xhybrid.jpg
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am currently halfway through the hybrid and loving it! Please let us know the name or provide the link so we can join Thanks!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • ezrahartman
    Options
    I started P90X2 in January. LOVE IT. It's the most challenging workout I've ever done! I've dropped 10 lbs since Feb 22 and am on a roll in Phase 3. Tony Horton is the best 'trainer' I've ever had!
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started P90X2 in January. LOVE IT. It's the most challenging workout I've ever done! I've dropped 10 lbs since Feb 22 and am on a roll in Phase 3. Tony Horton is the best 'trainer' I've ever had!

Great to hear. I have two weeks left of P90x and plan on jumping into P90x2 right after. I haven't been following a "formal" hybrid with insanity, just sticking them in when I had some extra energy or time. Works awesome!