New!....to the site but not to the struggle ;)

Options
Hi everyone! My name's Katie, and I joined this site to help me on my way to my goal of getting fit fast! I'm looking for friends and support - I lost over 60 lbs about 3-4 years ago and have mostly kept it off, except while I attended a 700-hour intensive program over the last six months and gained about half of it back due to late nights studying and majorly decreased activity level...urgh.

I'm a Canadian treeplanter, and my season starts in a little over 6 weeks. I won't be in ideal shape when I need to leave, but I'm hoping that this site can help get me in fighting form so that I don't struggle too much to begin with. Planting is like bootcamp anyway, so I know for sure I will reach my goal by the end off the summer, and be kinda ripped too. :P

Anyway, hello! I look forward to getting to know some of your friendly faces. :)

Replies

• jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hey Katie! If you need friends and support, feel free to add me! :) Good luck!
  • Marlz87
    Marlz87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the journey! Going to be super reqarding, thats for sure!
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)) If you can stay motivated you're SURE to reach your goals :D
    Since your season starts in six weeks, I'd suggest you try Jillian Michae's 30 Day Shred if you don't already have a workout plan! This DVD will most definitely get you in amazing shape compared to day one when you reach day 30 :) I just finished it a few weeks ago and am onto Ripped In 30, the unofficial follow up DVD ;) Either way, best of luck on your journey!
    <3
  • kezzafitmum73
    Options
    hello im new to this site, anyone is welcome to add me