Officially no longer obese!!

Options
MTGirl
MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
Now I'm just overweight. :drinker: smiley-happy085.gif Wahoo!!! Can't believe that in 1 week I went below 200 lbs and got down to overweight instead of obese. YAY!!

Replies

• MTGirl
    Options
    Now I'm just overweight. :drinker: smiley-happy085.gif Wahoo!!! Can't believe that in 1 week I went below 200 lbs and got down to overweight instead of obese. YAY!!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    That's fantastic -- Congrats and keep it up! ;)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Great job! :drinker:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOO WHO!!! I have been a pound away for over a week now. I can't wait to finally get there. :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That's AWESOME!!!
  • DebbieDuffy31
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to be there in the club right there with you!!:flowerforyou:
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    awsome way to go.. keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! smiley-happy005.gif I'm pretty happy right now!! I even put on a top that someone gave me that is a 16/18 and thought to myself "No way that's gonna fit" Shoot, not only does it fit, it looks good :laugh: I about fell over. Must be time to go shopping :tongue:
  • scheidch
    scheidch Posts: 32
    Options
    That's great, MTGirl! I remember how awesome it felt when I stepped on my Wii balance board to weigh in on Wii Fit and I heard "That's overweight!" instead of "That's obese!" - it's a really good feeling.

Keep doing what you're doing!
  • MTGirl
    Options
    That's great, MTGirl! I remember how awesome it felt when I stepped on my Wii balance board to weigh in on Wii Fit and I heard "That's overweight!" instead of "That's obese!" - it's a really good feeling.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Thanks scheidch! Looks like you're doing awesome too!!
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YAHOOO YOU! Great job!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    How Exciting! I can't wait to be overweight! (That doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean). Keep doing what your doing! Congrats!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. I can't wait to be officially no longer obese!! :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Great job!! That's so exciting for you!! You should be very proud :)
  • crystal3000
    crystal3000 Posts: 33
    Options
    Great Job!!!!! Feels great right!!!! Keep up the good work...
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Thanks for all the support and pats on the back!! :flowerforyou: I :heart: MFP!!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hey MYGirl , I am so proud of you in reaching below 200. that is fatastic, my friend/

Ccaliecat
  • judymari
    judymari Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow MTgirl -- that has to feel good!! (from another MT:):flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Wow MTgirl -- that has to feel good!! (from another MT:):flowerforyou:

Thanks judymari - where at in MT??
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    What an amazing feeling that would be! Congrats! Good job on the hardwork and thank you for sharing your successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!