Bouillabaisse CALORIES

Options
I am going out tonight. I looked at the menu. It seems that for a cup of seafood Bouillabaisse it is about 240 calories. Is that a safe bet for not ruining my day?

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I am going out tonight. I looked at the menu. It seems that for a cup of seafood Bouillabaisse it is about 240 calories. Is that a safe bet for not ruining my day?
  • katemadrigal
    Options
    Seems that way. I find I do my best when I can look up the nutritional info first and log my food, before I go out. That way I'm a lot less likely to mess it up.

However, I am going to an overnight bachelorette party tomorrow night, and I know there will be drinking. Any suggestions on a low cal drink I can have a few of, without ruining my progress?
  • Italian
    Italian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    here is a very good website for some low cal drinks!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Low-Calorie-Alcoholic-Drinks
  • learning2fly4
    learning2fly4 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    If you are into Beer - MGD 64 which has 64 calories, is a decent light beer.
    Id also look into some of the drink that would have selter water(or tonic) and squeeze some fresh lemon or lime with a small amounts of alcohol.
    And have fun :smile:
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    i get a vodka soda, but I ask them to put it in a big glass with extra ice and go lite on the vodka