HELP

Options
ok I need opinions yesterday I calculated my BMR and it was around 1500+ I had kept my goal as 1200, reading through a lot of posts I realised I might be starving myself though I never felt hungry... anyways I upped calorie intake to 1400.. my logic was I am working every day climbing up and down five floors every day (which I do not include in my cal. counts) so I thought I must be using more than that... another site with moderate activity calculated my daily calorie requirement as 2000+.. so i guess I will be fine... m starting zumba... coz of wrist injury can not take forwrd 30 DS... stuck guys help

Replies

• kathypetersen1
    Options
    My experience is that you have to eat your calories or you do not lose. Our bodies go into starvation mode and then nothing runs right inside. Make sure to get your breakfast within 45 minutes of waking and make sure it has a lot of protein. Protein is the helper for those of us trying to lose some extra weight! Make sure you get your food in and you will loose and of course exercise and movement helps that as well!
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thx... M a vegetarian and also consume dairy products but m trying to put my finger on the protein rich food... But all of dem seem to be calorie rich too