calories burned

Options
So im a watiress at a semi to very busy resturant. So I am constantly running back and forth from the floor to the kitchen either with huge trays of food or whatever always something in my hands. (not literally but you get the point) Is there a way I could possibly determine how many calorie I am burning at work? I know its something I just dont know how many. Thanks ladies

Replies

• harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    So im a watiress at a semi to very busy resturant. So I am constantly running back and forth from the floor to the kitchen either with huge trays of food or whatever always something in my hands. (not literally but you get the point) Is there a way I could possibly determine how many calorie I am burning at work? I know its something I just dont know how many. Thanks ladies
  • Italian
    Italian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The exact amount of calories you will burn walking 10,000 steps will vary depending on a number of factors, these would be:

-Your weight

-Height

-The terrain you are walking on. (flat, hills,etc)

-Your walking stride

-Your pace

But, the average calories burned is between 300-400 calories.

Try getting a step master counting thing. lol. you know the one that you hook to your hip and it counts how many steps a day you take.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Also, a very accurate HRM, worn during your shift, will pinpoint more closely how many calories you burn. Useful in knowing for sure what kind of energy you're expending. Good luck!