Raspberry Ketones?

Options
Hi everyone!

Dr. Oz said that raspberry ketones can help with weight loss. I was wondering if anyone has tried these and if so, did you have success in using them?

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them however know some people who have. They have said they didn't notice any change.

Personally I wouldn't believe a word Dr. Oz says or take any suppliment or pill he recommends. He recommends them as he gets money from the company who makes the pills to promote them. Most days I wouldn't say he acts like a real doctor.

There is a GNC by my and my mom went in to ask about these and wanted to get some to try. The rep at the store had said they sold out the week Dr Oz had them on his show the first time. They are sold in one month supply bottles. No one ever came back.

I think the only way people lose weight following what Dr. Oz recommends is because all the pills and suppliments fill you up without needing food because he suggests so many of them.

Some people here have tried them, some wont' try anything Dr. Oz recommends. I wouldn't but you need to make your own decision.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz says a lot of things.......