Hot Pants

Options
2»

Replies

• new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I got lucky & caught a deal on groupon for $14 so I thought I'd try them out. Well when I did it was close to winter & I was leaving the gym in 20 degree weather with a wet bottom which really wasn't cool. I may try them again though. They definitely make you sweat. I never did complete their two week challenge though.
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I own 2 pairs of these.
    I initally used them without working out and definatly saw a difference in the appearance and feel of my skin ie less cellulite.

I've had mine for 6 month and now use them 3 times a week while working out.
    Yes they do make you very VERY sweaty if you workout in them but my thights are certainly getting smaller - i've noticed my trouser legs getting baggier. This could be a combination of the two.

My cellulite had definatly gone!

It's important to drink loads of water too if you are working out with them.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ I'm a fan. I like the blue ones more than the nude ones, cause in the nude ones, i look... nude. though i like the *kitten* inside the nude ones better! :laugh:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I am loving to this thread and want to make the hot pants with all of you.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I have heard that they make your crotch all sweaty.

Mmmm... swamp crotch.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude or make light of your legitimate question But........You could get the same effect by wrapping your legs in plastic wrap sold at most grocery, convenience, department and gas stations.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ I'm a fan. I like the blue ones more than the nude ones, cause in the nude ones, i look... nude. though i like the *kitten* inside the nude ones better! :laugh:
    booty shorts are really hot
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    wonder-sauna-hot-pants-lg.jpg
    Good lord, those are horrifying

LMAO. Those are terrible. And hilarious.

Haha! What the hell?
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    These?

Sexiest-Hot-Pants-in-the-WORLD.jpg

someday i will own a pair of these...:laugh: ....cute!

I own a pair now. I call them panties :tongue:
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Good gravy - I sweat so much already that I literally wring out my clothes after a good workout. Why the heck would I want to raise my core temperature by up to 18%? In the mid south in spring or summer? Pass.
  • bioniclemonade
    Options
    These?

Sexiest-Hot-Pants-in-the-WORLD.jpg

I misunderstood the question. Where can I purchase this?

Hilarious!!
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    I legit though OP meant hot pants as in booty shorts. I was about to say "I have some of those!!"

So glad I'm not the only person who went there...

i totally went there too, except i don't actually have a pair! (-: