Dr. Oz recommended: Raspberry Ketone

Options
I did a lil research and decided to give Raspberry Ketone pills a try.... Im not really a big pill popper whatsoever but Dr. Oz sold me on them. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with the pills or the opposite?

Replies

• kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    *First to sit back and reach for the popcorn*
  • khbutterfly
    khbutterfly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was just on google looking up info on this. I'm intrested in what others have to say too!
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    If Dr. Oz recommended them I'd run the opposite direction LOL. The guy is a total quack and will sell you on anything that's getting him a kickback, endorsement deal or better ratings.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I did a lil research and decided to give Raspberry Ketone pills a try.... Im not really a big pill popper whatsoever but Dr. Oz sold me on them. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with the pills or the opposite?

And your research should have lead you to the conclusion that if you're not a rat, they've never been shown to do anything in humans
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    If Dr. Oz recommended them I'd run the opposite direction LOL. The guy is a total quack and will sell you on anything that's getting him a kickback, endorsement deal or better ratings.

^ I agree with this.
    And your research should have lead you to the conclusion that if you're not a rat, they've never been shown to do anything in humans

^ And this.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    *First to sit back and reach for the popcorn*

You are SOOOOO getting a friends request from me!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is a great salesman, recommends everything to everybody, be sure to tune in every day to see what he recommends next and pick that up too. :laugh:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Lol hes paid by the supplement companies!

If they sold Dog crap and said it helped lose weight He would sell it too!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    *in before the "you guys are rude and Dr Oz is a world class cardiothoracic surgeon"*
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    He may be a great surgeon but he definitely seems a little sidetracked or should I say star tracked since his stints on Oprah. Sounds like a lot of quick fixes and "diet" hocus pocus. It's a no brainer that anything to do with weight loss or possible miracle weight loss solutions is going to be HUGE RATINGS for him and not so huge (or healthy) losses for us.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    watchdrama8jm.gif
  • billtonkin
    billtonkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Just waiting for the picture of the duck. Don't let me down.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options

^ I agree with this.

^ And this.

^^ What he said. Dr. Oz shouldn't be called a Dr most days. He's paid to push pills. Just because he says something doesn't mean it's healthy, works or is safe.

I wouldn't waste a cent on what he says works.
  • SCUBAMomofTwo
    Options
    I have lost all respect for Dr. Oz. I used to think he was knowledgeable and had peoples' best interests at heart; now, I think he is a supplement salesman.

If I had one piece of advice for Dr. Oz it would be this: get back to the OR before you lose EVERYONE'S respect.....INCLUDING YOUR OWN!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Another day, another Dr. Oz thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbaJAJp7-p69OOnL7B1uMWsR016yOxH14P_Ztz1MxEf1AQjQfdug

QUACK!
  • billtonkin
    billtonkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Another day, another Dr. Oz thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbaJAJp7-p69OOnL7B1uMWsR016yOxH14P_Ztz1MxEf1AQjQfdug

QUACK!

Thanks!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I aim to please :wink:
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Follow the money.
  • Shasha40h
    Options
    No, But let me know how you do. Then maybe I will try. Were did you get them?
  • Denita5
    Denita5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just eat Raspberries...according to what I read all the benefit, if any, is all from raspberries themselves...and also true that these pills have not been officially tested on humans. You have come such a long way in your weight loss journey without the help of so called power pills or any other crap like that, don't ruin it by falling for all the hubbub of miracle weight loss pills, your better than that:)