Mio Motiva Watch/HR Monitor

Options
Hey everyone! I have a question. I'm not great with new "gadgets", so please don't rip me if this is completely obvious and I'm missing it. My husband bought me a Mio Motiva watch and HR monitor for Valentine's Day and last night I finally broke it out of the packaging. I did all of my settings, etc. So here's my question: is there a way to use this to track my calories burned while doing exercises that do not include my treadmill?? When I run I just use the calories my treadmill shows I burned. I have no idea how to calculate how many calories I've shed when I do my Brazil Butt Lift workouts or Kick Boxing DVD, etc.

If this will help me calculate my calories burned, can someone help me figure out how? I'm hoping someone else here has one of these! TIA! :blushing:

Replies

• greenfaerie
    Options
    I don't have an answer for you but I'm curious about this too! I was a bit bummed not to find Brazil Butt Lift workouts under the list.
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure mine out, too. I can make it show me what I burned for one activity at a time, but it involves taking a heart reading several times during the activity. However, I can't imagine that my Slim in 6 Start it Up only burned 93 calories, while walking for half an hour burned over 250.

Sure hope someone who's really good with that gadget can clue us in. The 'structions page on their website wasn't the most help in the world.