Had someone walk by me today without recognizing me

Options
radosti1
radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
Someone I have known for years at work walked past me today without acknowledging me. I called back to them to say hi. Wasn't sure if they were just deep in thought. The person stopped, turned back and stared. I could see them going through the mental rolodex trying to place me. Finally, their eyes widened in surprise and the person said, "Oh my! I did NOT recognize you! You look like you did 10 years ago!"

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome news.
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that had to feel great!!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Had the same while shopping last night...Bumped into a friend and his wife, i see the guy every week but his wife i haven`t seen for around 3 years..I said hi to them both and they both said hi back...Up the next isle she came up and apologized for not recognizing me...I cudda hugged her...Lol
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic and I'm sure it made you feel even better than words can say! Excellent!
  • bagpuss64
    bagpuss64 Posts: 14
    Options
    I bet you felt fantastic! Well done you
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Radosti....Apologies for jumping in on your thread...But i just had to tell everybody....Lol
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Awesome, that happened to me St.Patricks day. I had to tell the guy who I was twice. Kind of embarrassing but way cool. Yeah, sorry, it's your time to shine. Great job!!!
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV. I'm sure it made you feel great, as it should. Congrats!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I know you ate that up! (No pun intended) Awesome for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!