hello

Options
hello everyone my name is jessica and im here to lose over 100 pounds..anyone else that wants to loose 100 or over want to support eachother please let me know im in great need of support right now

Replies

• JessicaMorris
    Options
    hello everyone my name is jessica and im here to lose over 100 pounds..anyone else that wants to loose 100 or over want to support eachother please let me know im in great need of support right now
  • angiemcnett
    angiemcnett Posts: 429
    Options
    Welcome! I am Angie and want to lose 100 pounds. I have lost 25 pounds since March and have about 75 pounds more to go. I really like this site. It is easy to use and the people here are really supportive and friendly. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:

I have 172 pounds to lose to reach my goal, which I have already lost 40 so 132 pounds to lose now.