Hello!

mjmontgo
mjmontgo Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say "Hi!' to everyone! I have been on a Slim-Fast food plan for about 5 weeks now, and have lost about 10 pounds so far. I discovered your site because of the tag at the bottom of many of the posts on the Slim-Fast community forums. Very cute! I like your meal log page MUCH better than Slim-Fast's Meal Planner page, so I'll be visiting daily. I need all the diet buddies I can get, so feel free to drop me a line whenever you want to visit!

Have a great weekend!

Marilyn :)

Replies

• mjmontgo
    mjmontgo Posts: 7
    Just wanted to say "Hi!' to everyone! I have been on a Slim-Fast food plan for about 5 weeks now, and have lost about 10 pounds so far. I discovered your site because of the tag at the bottom of many of the posts on the Slim-Fast community forums. Very cute! I like your meal log page MUCH better than Slim-Fast's Meal Planner page, so I'll be visiting daily. I need all the diet buddies I can get, so feel free to drop me a line whenever you want to visit!

Have a great weekend!

Marilyn :)
  • SOBAY311
    SOBAY311 Posts: 33
    Welcome, Marilyn!

I too have just signed up here recently and am very excited about this community.

Good luck!
  • spoken4
    spoken4 Posts: 17
    Welcome so glad you joined. I've been on and off for sometime (busy scehdule) but I've been pretty constant with logging my food, it keeps me in check. It really does help to get you focused and excited about shedding the pounds.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.