I visited my fav, local, Mexican, restaurant tonight!

Options
I visited my favorite Mexican place tonight for the first time in seven weeks! I did very well! I'm very proud of me tonight! I even counted my chips with salsa! Woo Hoo! Before when I would go out to this place, I always came home stuffed! I feel good, but not deprived! :glasses:

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    I visited my favorite Mexican place tonight for the first time in seven weeks! I did very well! I'm very proud of me tonight! I even counted my chips with salsa! Woo Hoo! Before when I would go out to this place, I always came home stuffed! I feel good, but not deprived! :glasses:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    :flowerforyou:
    I have a favorite local Mexican restaurant we go to every Sunday. I have learned how to order my favorites (with a little alteration) & have done the recipe analysis so I can log it & go every week without guilt!
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    I studied the menu for awhile and after doing this calorie counting for seven weeks, I made good choices. I really just want this to become a way of life for me! I've had a stressful week, but I refuse to eat when I'm stressed! :laugh: This is what got me into this mess! :noway:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    good job! being aware of what you are choosing is the most important thing!!!! how many times did we all eat and never even consider what the calories or fat or anything else were? that's the way to get into trouble.

being aware of what you are eating is something that lasts. it's the road to healthy!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome feat! Good for you for doing your homework to the point you could enjoy what you ate, not feel deprived, and best of all not feel guilty.

Great job!