250-300lb friends needed!

Options
Hi, just looking for some like-minded friends for support.

I started my journey at 307lb and the friends I have so far have been brilliant in supporting me to lose my first 14lb. I do look at them however and see lots of girls further along in their journey than me or with much less to lose, so I was hoping some girls or boys of a similar size might friend me and help me through the challenges that we larger women and men face.

In return I offer my support and advice where appropriate, and hope that we can make a difference to each other. I'd particularly love some people who exercise often, as it's hard being the biggest girl in the gym.

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm in that range working my way down past 250,

Feel free to add me!
  • pooc33
    pooc33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm starting at about 245.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm below that now at 215 but my high was 385 so I do know the challenges, you can friend me if you want.
  • charmedgal70
    Options
    Feel free to add me too .... I've lost 54 so far since joining MFP.
  • repubgurl
    repubgurl Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm in that range. Feel free to add me! I'll be here for the long haul.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You can add me - trying to get down from 273 - so I do understand the challenges. i don't work out at a gym yet. It is all at home with dvd's and bike, treadmill, etc....
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you want..right now i weigh 267..well have a gr8 day..
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm right around 250...struggling so far, love to be a weight loss friend!
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I too am in this range. I started off a few weeks ago @ 302 lbs and am now down 16 pounds. Please feel free to add me too! Have a great day! :)
  • bktibbetts
    bktibbetts Posts: 140
    Options
    You can add me as well... Started at 310, down to 275 Yeah!!
  • MonicaLee1982
    MonicaLee1982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, would love to have some more friends. I've lost 8.6 so far, with a whole bunch more to go :-)
  • hmstix
    hmstix Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sitting right there, if you wish to add me. I'm at 298 as of today.
  • astispumante69
    Options
    Hi! Please add me as well. I just started dieting yesterday for the 1st time in my life, and I recently bought a treadmill so any help would be very much appreciated. I am 280 and would like to get down to 250lbs.
  • mercedes3106
    mercedes3106 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling 2! Maybe we can motivate each other. :)
  • Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    I started at 318.5 and I'm 311.5 now. Been here for 19 days. Feel free to add me.
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I know we're already friends but if anybody else in this post wants to add me please feel free!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started off at 302lbs in May of last year. Was trying to get to the 100lbs mark by my one year anniversary ( I lost 60lbs the first 6 months but it's slowed down since then...which I expected,) but I am not too upset with myself that I won't meet that goal. This site is an awesome place for some awesome support! Best of luck!!
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    me too! was 287..now 238! add me girl!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I started between those numbers. Feel free to add me.