New here

Hello everyone, My name is Kristy and I have been trying to lose 50 lb and having no luck. I feel hungry all the time. Ive been eating only 1200 cal and I keep getting bad headaches.. Any Advice...??
I am looking to meet friend on here in the same boat and help motivate each other

Replies

• Hello everyone, My name is Kristy and I have been trying to lose 50 lb and having no luck. I feel hungry all the time. Ive been eating only 1200 cal and I keep getting bad headaches.. Any Advice...??
    I am looking to meet friend on here in the same boat and help motivate each other
  • EHBRown28
    EHBRown28 Posts: 33 Member
    In the past, I found when following South Beach - where no fruit, bread, even whole wheat - was allowed the first two weeks, that I had severe headaches b/c I was addicted to sugar, apparently. When I cut it out (as much as I could), the result was headaches and dizziness. Showed me the level of my addiction to sugar!!

I actually have a head ache too. I am already on my 7th glass of 8 ounces of water, hoping that it will eliminate the head ache. That and ibuprofen are doing the trick, slowly.

(I'm a soccer mom too!)
  • Yep! sugar and carbs do both when you restrict them from your diet drastically. Keep taking the ibuprofen. Once you get over the addiction the headaches will go away in a few days. I am a soccer mom of 2. My oldest is trying out for the highschool soccer team this year!

I have realized by joining this sight my water intake is very low. Yikes ! I haven't had water all day- I better get a drinking! :)