I was shopping ALL DAY...how do I log these cals???

Options
Hi ya'll I have been at the mall and various other stores since 1pm today and did not sit until I got in the car to come home at 6pm......I am exhausted. How should I log this? I definetley do not do this everyday and I got a good workout .......ideas????

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll I have been at the mall and various other stores since 1pm today and did not sit until I got in the car to come home at 6pm......I am exhausted. How should I log this? I definetley do not do this everyday and I got a good workout .......ideas????

• jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I would log it as walking slow pace 2.0?
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    I was thinking I would log it at 2.0 for 4 hours not the entire 6....to make up for all that browsing time. My feets are killing me and I need nap.......
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Hope you got some good buys!
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    Hope you got some good buys!

I was trying on dresses for a wedding....which by the way depressed me, although I have lost over 20 lbs....I am still in a size 20 dress! Argh. So I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I bought 2.

• bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    This site has shopping in its calories burned chart.. I don't know how accurate, but it might give a good extimate! HIH!

http://www.coolnurse.com/calories.htm
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    This site has shopping in its calories burned chart.. I don't know how accurate, but it might give a good extimate! HIH!

http://www.coolnurse.com/calories.htm

Thanks Bugmagnet!:flowerforyou:
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    You are welcome!

I've been wanting to go out shopping lately, and think I might head out tomorrow to see what new things I can find... The good news is that when I just was updating measurements, I found I'm an inch smaller in the waist and 1/2 inch in my upper arm... the weights and such must be working... :smile:

If you are interested, I found a great book on the best styles for body types... an older book, but I really like it so far... it makes a lot of sense... Kendall Farr's The Pocket Stylist... She gives some great suggestions on what cuts and styles looks best on which body types.
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    You are welcome!

I've been wanting to go out shopping lately, and think I might head out tomorrow to see what new things I can find... The good news is that when I just was updating measurements, I found I'm an inch smaller in the waist and 1/2 inch in my upper arm... the weights and such must be working... :smile:

If you are interested, I found a great book on the best styles for body types... an older book, but I really like it so far... it makes a lot of sense... Kendall Farr's The Pocket Stylist... She gives some great suggestions on what cuts and styles looks best on which body types.

Thanks!