Which Jillian Michaels DVD First

Options
No more trouble zones or 30 day shred. I got a copy of both plus I have a copy of Banish fat boost metabolism but that one seems to be more cardio which I currently have plenty of and I want to do a bit more strentgh incorporation. I was thinking of doing Trouble zones to get me familiar with more workout moves since I currently mostly only run and do Zumba. I hear 30ds is hard so I'm thinking of saving it till May so I can dedicate 30 days to it and hopefully be able to complete each level in the appointed 10 day periods. (Since I've built up more stamina using No more trouble zones) What do you think? Which one first?

Replies

• Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    no opionons? :-(
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    If you've worked with NMTZ, you can DEFINITELY do 30 DS!! I like BFBM cause of all the cardio, but love NMTZ for the weights. My advice is jump into the SHRED! :bigsmile: My before and after pics in my profile (if you can see them) are from one round of the Shred. I've been longing to get through it again, but literally have no time with school. Maybe in April...
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I started with Ripped in 30 but I've heard 30 day shred is easier but I personally haven't done it. I might check it out after RI30. I love that RI30 has 4 workouts to do 1 week at a time. It really helps me from getting bored. I'm not familiar with the NMTZ sorry not sure I helped much.
  • alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    I love ripped in 30! I tried doing 30DS and it was too easy for me :( but it is definitely good if youre just starting out!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Started with 30 day shred, then Extreme shed and shred, Ripped in 30 along with six week 6 pack abs, now I'm doing her Kicboxing Fastfix along with Shred it with weights( I use kettle bells). I have never done the trouble zone, but out of all the ones I have done the Kickboxing and Shred it with weights are the best :)
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the advice guys! I am just getting into strength. Even girl push-ups are a struggle. So I don't want to discourage myself and try to do too much too soon. You can add me. When I pick one and get started I'll keep you guys updated.