You look Gr8!!!
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That was unbelievably inspirational. You look phenomenal!! And the hair is adorable in the most recent pic. :)
  • Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Options
    You look amazing! And I love the dress!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration!!!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just ... wow. Beautiful! Congrats!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Go girl! I love those dresses too! You have inspired me! Congrats on your loss!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your success :flowerforyou:
  • mjlyons99
    Options
    WOW !! that is awesome ! Thank you for posting the pics of your progress.. I am trying to remember that it takes longer then 2 months to reach my goals... your post has motivated me today ! yay !
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    You were exactly where I am now and are exactly where I am trying to be as far as weight (except I am 5'4" and going for 130). Thanks for sharing.
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What? I am your "twin"- I'm 5'2 and started at exactly 178! Thank you for the inspiration, awesome job :D
  • fergie2812
    fergie2812 Posts: 162
    Options
    omg gorgeous!
    well done
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look AMAZING!!! Thanks for posting, I started roughly where you are and almost the same height too. I've been frustrated, but I'm on close to the same track as you, so it's a huge motivation for me!!! Maybe I should have taken pics for myself to help myself see the change better... Keep up the good work!!
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Congratulations, you're looking fabulous! And that dress you are wearing when you weighed 130... Love it!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You and I have basically the same stats except you are young and beautiful and I am well.. not! I started at the same weight as you and my goal is 130 (I think) so I currently have about 13 more lbs to go! Thank you for the inspiration :smile:
  • Zurako
    Zurako Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow, that's now inspirational for me! congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!