I want to see your TATS!

Options

Replies

• alix1105
    alix1105 Posts: 80
    Options
    168811_10150108800561084_502686083_7961115_7161428_n.jpg

can't wait for my next one, just gotta get in better shape first :)
    very nice.

I.want.this. it's amazzzinnnggg. your color is fantastic. and getting tattooed on the stomach?? I've heard that is worse then the ribs! kudos to you!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    165512_10150096513429391_506714390_6042368_6168799_n.jpg
    166856_10150096513484391_506714390_6042370_3122571_n.jpg
    47687_436805909390_506714390_4913456_8003550_n.jpg

also have upper arms done and my right forearm. I'll get pics later.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this works... First time posting pictures.

images removed

Pardon me while I drool.

Excellent tats!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My latest

newtat-1.jpg
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Tat.jpg
  • jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options

tats.jpg

'He Who Makes A Beast Of Himself, Gets Rid Of The Pain Of Being A Man'

It looks all black in the picture, but its actually all Blood Red with a Black Outline. I didnt want just black lettering its so boring.
    I got this after I had been going to the gym for about 4-5 months last year. I have been addicted since I joined. Going to the gym helped immensely with a bunch of mental stuff. I look and feel great and this tattoo represents that. The quote is originally by Dr.Johnson and it is seen at the beginning of the movie 'Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas'. I have almost died a few times due to alcohol and it has hurt and gotten me into alot of trouble. My family history is the same way except my mom & dad and grandmas. I was drinking almost everyday and then I joined the gym and now I drink about once a month if that. You also may recognize the quote from M.Shadows of A7X Who says it in their music video 'Bat Country' .. I also like&blast them at the gym.

Love it!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    <
    Thoughts on this design as a tattoo (Upper Arm/Shoulder)?
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    This was my second, very hard to take a pic of, hence the awkward neck twist

IMAG0402.jpg
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Ok I put pics of all of mine in an album here:

http://imgur.com/a/zI3dP#0
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Testing to see if I can link highlights from the album:

Nope. lol.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    phonenov006f.jpg

phonenov005f.jpg

I love to fish and play in the out doors,,suround my self with nature

newtattyfullview004s.jpg

Have a look at my web page of all my work and all the stages as they were being done..
    www.mybodyart.net
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My puppies
    merdogs.jpg

Merside.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My latest

newtat-1.jpg

OMG, I love this.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Okay, here are all my tats. They're all a bit lop-sided and 'unperfect' :( but I still love them, and can't wait to get more (just need to stop spending my money on other things so I can get more tattoos!)

I'll post them in chronological order;

Tattoo number one (located on my right arm, about three-four inches above my wrist) - pain factor; 2/10;

I got this the day I turned 18. I was so desperate for a tattoo and was so glad I was finally legal! I didn't have I.D, though, so trawled all through Camden hoping I could use my Oyster card as I.D. No siree. I cried frustrated tears for ages, LOL. Then I found some random tattooist on Gumtree and dragged my friend along with me for moral support and to stave off potential rape and murder. I decided I wanted a paw print as I am a HUGE animal lover, vegetarian and done a lot of animal activism. I also have four pets (they live with my Auntie around the corner) and love them to death. I was scared to death of the pain, but it was fine! He only charged me £20 for the tattoo :-) I get a lot of compliments on it, and it's my favourite. It's a bit lopsided, and looks weird in photos but it stands out nicely against my skin colour, and it's cute!

7038315231_7e01b0e044_n.jpg

Tattoo number 2 (located on my left wrist) - pain factor; 4.5/10 when getting it done first time, 6.5/10 when getting it redone and added to;

Second tattoo! I had tattoo fever (I got all my tattoos within about 4 months after turning 18). I'd come across this word on the internet, and researched its meaning. I found out it came from a Greek word, and means beautiful thinking/free mind (there's also a book called Eunoia where every chapter contains only one vowel - Google it). Also, very few people seemed to have it. It appealed to me so much as I am a very intellectual person, and have been since childhood. I was the kid that spent lunchtime and after school in the library, who was ALWAYS the first one to put their hand up in class, to ask a million questions, to love going to museums. Even now, my bookcase in my room is OVERFLOWING with books. I have always loved learning. I am also very intellectually creative, and love writing stories. I can write a mean story. I am also very 'free-minded', often erring on the 'alternative' side. People think my mind's weird, but I love it. The tattooist was an apprentice and messed up the tattoo. He went too deep and it blew out. I got it redone only a couple months ago, and added the birds. However, the thought bubble STILL needs touching up. Grrr.

7038285713_8ff6f8e00a.jpg

Tattoo number 3; - (located on my right shoulder) - pain factor; 3/10)

DNA. That's what this is. Or, more scientifically, Deoxyribonucleic acid. I got this because DNA is life. Everything contains DNA. Without DNA, we wouldn't exist. Also, DNA is completely unique to you. Even indentical twins have slightly different DNA (correct me if I'm wrong). Also, I LOVE Science. Always have, always will. I also got it in this style of writing as it's more .. straightforward? No nonsense. Just scientific? I also have always loved the word deoxyribonucleic acid. I love saying it. Ever since I first heard it in year 7 science class. I said it for about a week straight after hearing it for the first time :laugh:. I do love this tattoo, but the D is a bit too high, and I think the size of the writing is too small. Oh well.

6892218184_f19899a4b8.jpg

Tattoo number 4; - (located on left side of chest, about four-five inches above breast) - pain factor; 5.8/10)

Two love birds sitting on a branch :-) I saw a gorgeous tattoo like this, and wanted it. However, I didn't have the picture to show the tattooist, so he done his own improvisation. I kinda regret this tattoo now. It doesn't look how I wanted it, and I got it on an impulse because I was desperate for another tattoo. However, I think I will get it prettied up someday. The original tattooist was, again, the apprentice and he messed it up so much it faded within a week, plus it was badly drawn, so I had to get it redone. I am happy with the way it's been redone.

7038311503_54c695780b.jpg

Tattoo number 5 - (located on right ankle bone) - pain factor; 9.8/10!!!

I just got this because I wanted another tattoo. (Ying yangs do have meaning to me, but I should have designed it with him) It looks like ****. It was very poorly done, and I scratched it a lot while it was healing, so it's all faded and rubbish. I think I will get it covered as opposed to touched up, lucky it's so small. I'm scared, though, it hurt A LOT. I screamed into my bf's hand the whole time getting it done.

(Apologies for my dry skin - I got up not too long ago)

[7038316587_b9675a790e.jpg

Hope my long winded explanations didn't bore you! Thanks for reading if you did!

Future planned tattoos;

- All nine planets going down the middle of my back.
    - A pheonix on my left hip/thigh.
    - My dog's actual paw print. And probably my cat and two rabbit's paws.
    - My waist, hip and bust measurements in my waist (when I lose the weight)
    - The evolution of man image on my left or right arm.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    This is my first and only so far. Have a few other ideas. This represents my children. The blue one represents my son (his favorite color and one of mine too), the purple/pink for my daughter (purple is my other favorite color) and the green one represents my angel baby (green because we didn't know the gender, was supposed to be an August baby--peridot, green is the color of emerald--daughter's birthstone, and green can be a color of amythest--son's birthstone). And butterflies because I like them and am learning to be okay with femininity.

Newtattoo-1.jpg

I'm not a fan of butterfly tattoos, but I quite like yours. I especially love the idea for your angel baby.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Tree of Life on my foot. :)

24zyfpg.jpg

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I BLOODY LOVE THIS.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options

imagecopy-2.jpg

I love this one. What does it mean?
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    2467460_4440.jpg

Just the one for me :)

It really suits you ;)
  • InnerFatGirl