I want to see your TATS!

Options

Replies

• offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I love to fish , so my tattys tell my story,,my web site shows all my work done www.mybodyart.net
  • CharleeChaos
    Options
    Those are beautiful!! I have 6, but only one picture which I can't quite figure out how to post. My first two were matching broken hearts with bat wings on my wrists which was just a cool looking doodle I did when I was 18 and figured why not get it tattooed on me, lol. 3rd is a bird with a heart under it's wing on my chest for my grandmother. 4th is a green leopard print star on my back a little below my neck, which has no major significance other than I really like it. 5th is the Type O Negative (my favorite band of all time) symbol to the side on my lower back and last but definitely not least is autumn leaves starting on my foot and going up my right leg. I wouldn't mind one day having most of my body covered in artwork. :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I still have a lot I want to add to these

IMG_6560.jpg
    IMG_6566.jpg

This was my first tattoo when I was 18, a Virgo symbol on my hip ( so typical, but I still think its cute)
    c6f483c9.jpg
  • aahluwalia
    aahluwalia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    th_Picture2222225.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Too many amazing tats posted here to comment on each one.

Thanks for sharing.
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    BUMP
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    th_Picture2222225.jpg

Gorgeous!!!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    th_Picture2222225.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

THIS!!!
  • patricknsmith
    patricknsmith Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Had to block the light with my hand
    553952_3540353632710_1388513709_4602322_1841688545_n.jpg
  • aahluwalia
    aahluwalia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here is a larger image, don't know why the other one came out so small!

Picture2222225-1.jpg
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    shot_in_the_art_wrist_tattoo_by_samuraigirl-d46xfge.png

Got this one last August. Took me 5 years to get it because I was underage then and the tattoo I originally wanted was way out of my price range and ultimately I changed the design altogether (yes I designed it) to just be a simple symbol.

I'm an artist and ended up unable to draw due to years of worsening carpal tunnel that made holding a pencil painful. New Year's Eve 2009 I had not only Carpal Tunnel surgery but three other surgeries on my hand and arm which has left me with scars on my palm, under two fingers, and a huge one on my elbow. But, I was able to draw again. Last summer I began having pain in my thumb and in December I had my fifth surgery.

The palette represents me as an artist, the hole which is supposed to look like someone shot the palette and made it bleed represents the fact I've been crippled by so much in my drawing hand but even if someone shot me I would not stop doing what I love. The word art is done in an Art Nouveau font because it's my favorite style/movement of art. I basically title it "shot in the art". It's on my left wrist because I am left-handed and my wrist was where it all started.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    If someone would tell me how to post pics I would gladly show you mine

IMAGE  URL HERE

no capitals :)

how do you get image url?

If you're using an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack.us then when you upload it, you will see links they give you with the image tags attached for you to copy and paste. If they're hosted on a website or something, right-click the image, look for "image info" or "image properties" and that should give you the image url.
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Love your back tat that beautiful!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    My 1st tattoo-Meaning behind it Faith(my daughters name) has the key to my heart<3
    2012-03-20231309.jpg

2nd -Meaning till death do us apart!
    2012-03-20231509-2.jpg
    PicsIn_1309330344713.png

3rd, but definitely not last there's at least 4more I want, but those will be rewarded after my weight loss! (: -Meaning STRENGTH & STRUGGLE (upside-down)
    2012-03-20231346-1.jpg
  • raosagie13
    raosagie13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump!!!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    004.jpg

This is my biggest and favourite-est tatt!!

Got it in Dec 2010, no real reason behind it apart from the fact I love the Predator! Also like the Alien characters as well, and thought this was the best way to incorporate both of them!

I do have other tatt's - 2 dolphins, 1 on my left shoulder and left ankle, a scorpion on my right ankle (my star-sign), a tribal bird-esque design at the top of my spine. A winged heart on my left wrist (represents my fiancé, not into getting names done), 3 stars on the inside of my right wrist (represents my 3 nephews and nieces). A dragon on my right arm and obviously the Predator.

I did have a butterfly on my back, thats now under the Pred and another dolphin (1st tatt I got when I was 15) which is under the dragon!
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    tattoo.jpg
    nice........very nice
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Here is a larger image, don't know why the other one came out so small!

Picture2222225-1.jpg

Beautiful
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Tree of Life on my foot. :)

24zyfpg.jpg

Did that tat on yoru foot hurt. I never had one but would love one on my foot.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    First one, butterfly on my foot.
    Erin056.jpg

Second one, butterfly on my upper back.
    (The picture is too big, it won't let me resize... oh well!)

My most recent, lillies on my shoulder. (this one is my FAVORITE by far)
    newtat.jpg