frustration

Options
ugh im so mad at the moment, im only two weeks and ive been so motivated and then i go and break my freaking toe!!! i can try to run or jog for a month so im still gonna attempt to do my wii but we will see how that goes. talk about a kick down.:cry:

Replies

• chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ugh im so mad at the moment, im only two weeks and ive been so motivated and then i go and break my freaking toe!!! i can try to run or jog for a month so im still gonna attempt to do my wii but we will see how that goes. talk about a kick down.:cry:
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Oh no, I am so sorry ! This has to be incredibly frustrating for you ! I have known a few other people that this has happened to..not the broken toe thing, but getting hurt. I know I can't really say anything to make things better, but eventually things WILL get better ! Take care and Good luck !
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    Sorry about your broken toe, but if it is a simple fracture you will probably back to yourself in less than a month.
    I wouldn't recommend walking or running with a broken toe though, because the repeated stress might make it worse. There is still a lot you can do that doesn't affect your toe. Most mat pilates workouts will be ok, some weight lifting and if you have access to a stationary bycicle would be great.
    This is a great opportunity to clean up your diet as much as possible. Include lots of fresh fruit and vegetable, nuts, seeds - the nutrients in them will help heal and repair your body.
    Take good care of yourself and you will be OK. Good luck.
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    yes its so frustrating, you know the whole one step forwatd and two back thing. they did say it would take about a month im just worried ill gain my few pounds that i lost b ack and then ill be upset. thanx for the tip on the pilates though ill go try and find a video today!
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Try to work your abs and core muscles and arms.