Fell off the wagon today....and it hurt like hell!!!

Options
I don't know what happened.......I have been doing so well......I've been exercising almost everday.....I"ve been staying away from fast foods....and sweets. But today.....I just had a moment of weakness and before I knew it I was getting Taco Villa and the sad thing is that I wasn't even that hungry. I"m so depressed I didn't even exercise today. :frown:

Replies

• Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    I don't know what happened.......I have been doing so well......I've been exercising almost everday.....I"ve been staying away from fast foods....and sweets. But today.....I just had a moment of weakness and before I knew it I was getting Taco Villa and the sad thing is that I wasn't even that hungry. I"m so depressed I didn't even exercise today. :frown:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    We all have our days. Just pick yourself back up and do well tomorrow.
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    I know you are disappointed but it is only one day, dont make a habit of it and get back on track tomorrow. Besides I believe what we do and consume averages out over a period of time...one day does not ruin your progress.
  • Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks guys......I'm not feeling as bad as I was earlier. And you're right....it was just one day.....and I do plan on getting back on track tomorrow.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hell, don't wait til tomorrow....pick your butt up and do some situps.....some lunges.....walk in place for 15 mins....and tomorrow tell yourself you made it right and can get on with today........................

:flowerforyou: