what to do what to do??

Options
ok today is my birthday :smile: and i have waited six weeks to eat chinese:sad: . i had a goal of -20 by my birhtday and i could go with my mom for chinese. so i am down -21 woooohoooo!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so i am going to eat chinese:smile: , i am not going to feel guilty :smile: (ive done that a week already) i deserve a reward day:smile: , and im going to enjoy every bite:blushing: . so do i attempt to log for the day?? i dont even know where to start. so what do you all think??

Replies

• bricker06
    Options
    ok today is my birthday :smile: and i have waited six weeks to eat chinese:sad: . i had a goal of -20 by my birhtday and i could go with my mom for chinese. so i am down -21 woooohoooo!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so i am going to eat chinese:smile: , i am not going to feel guilty :smile: (ive done that a week already) i deserve a reward day:smile: , and im going to enjoy every bite:blushing: . so do i attempt to log for the day?? i dont even know where to start. so what do you all think??
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Leave your birthday off, unless it's a week long celebration, like mine!

Enjoy your day.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:

Just enjoy your day:drinker:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    First "HAPPY BIRTHDAY":drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Go and enjoy, take this as your well deserved treat day! Everyone needs one once in awhile. As long as you make sure it's only once in awhile:laugh: .

Have a great b-day chinese food and all!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Enjoy your birthday.

I would suggest entering what you eat in your diary -- not so much to make you depressed but to see what you can or can't do when you rewared yourself.

Eat sensibly and I really mean for you to have a great birthday!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Happy Birthday:drinker: Enjoy!:flowerforyou:
  • Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about logging at all today. You will see the blank day on reports and know that was your birthday binge. Just be sure to log your weight entries as usual. Happy birthday to you! (And many more!):bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    When my husband and I decide to have a "reward" day, we don't log in our food.....we feel that if we made a conscious, deliberate decision to allow ourselves to eat without restrictions, why make ourselves feel bad about it afterwards?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :drinker:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Enjoy yourself without going overboard. I would still try to calucate your calories just so you see what happens when you "treat yourself." Choose veggies and grilled meats and just have little fried items if you dare. My favorite is General Tso Chicken... soooooo good but it's one of the worst things on the menu!!!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Have fun!

My birthday's coming up, too, and you should SEE the list of terrible, terrible things I plan on eating. I swear, it's more than is physically possible to eat. But i'm going to find a way. :tongue:

I think you should probably log it in the best you can, just try not to look at the end result for a couple days, until you're back on track.

I think I'm just going to find my end result funny, though, it's going to be like 99989998279786899879874892798987987979898798 calories. :laugh:

So relax, enjoy yourself, savour every bite and don't feel bad!

Good luck and congratulations on 21 lbs!
  • bricker06
    Options
    thanks for all your input. just to let you all know, i did very well. first i only had one plate of food filled 1/2 with fresh green beans, in comparison to the three i used to eat. i ate more shrimp and crab legs than i ever did before with a little butter. i was very proud of myself. i didnt over indulge at all. i was full but not stuffed. just goes to show that this really can be done in moderation. thanks for all your help.