Trendy ladies come in here please...

Options
13»

Replies

• HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    I love, love Shopping but i've been trying to hold off lately and reward myself when i can buy smaller clothes....but my fave places to shop are H&M, Macy's, Ross, Forever 21, Zara, GoJane and so much more. Darn now i wanna go shopping :D
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm "older", lol but Kohl's, TJ Maxx and The Limited top my list of favs. I also scan the thrift stores for NWT clothing from companies I know. I'll normally go with classic pieces and add in season accessories. And Jessica Simpson jeans and shoes .... Oh my goodness! Her shoe line I love!
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    Bump....seriously loving these new sites. I love tillys.com too, they have nice prices when they have sales too.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Your version of trendy and mine might be different but my favorite stores are Rue 21 and Body central, though I only own one thing from body central and I would never wear it out unless I make it different then it is lol...

481998_240541709375283_100002583681265_459188_1134051895_n.jpg

Currently one of my favorite outfits... The entire thing came from Rue 21...

DSCF1890.jpg

The gray top came from wet seal, under shirt came from JC Penny's, and jeans came from Aeropostale.

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

Outfit came from ROSS

And if you wish to see the body central dress...

DSCF1732.jpg
  • KxK0509
    KxK0509 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    piperlime.com
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Banana Republic and Express are the two places I shop the most, but only when they have good sales and/or I have a coupon! I like them because I am vertically challenged and they carry petite sizes. I've also gotten some REALLY cute dresses and blazers for about $25 each at Forever 21.

I also shop online at Ruelala.com a lot - they have really good deals for designer brands!
  • Ashsahhar
    Ashsahhar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    H&m, forever 21, urban outfitters, tj maxx
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love TjMaxx, they have all kinds of clothing, and good prices too.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I could use this info so I can be just as trendy as everyone here :)

That's why I clicked this too! :bigsmile: