Newbie... could use some friends!

Options
I would love to hear your experiences with weight loss :)

Replies

• Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started on MFP and going to start 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels. I've been hearing about it so much! Im new as well! What are your goals?!
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!

I started my journey back in Jan, gave up a few times, then started over again. This past week I turned over a new leave and decided that this year, is my year and its time to get my body back. I have had two kids (boy and a girl, 3 and 8 months) in three years and for the first time since I'm doing something for myself and it feels great! I'm down 6 lbs :)

Im going to add you!
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you. This site is a great tool. Friend request sent.
  • danielamariaxo
    Options
    Hi! You can add me! Good luck
  • caylac3
    caylac3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thx ya'll!!!
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've only been at it for a little over a month and I am real close to my 2nd mini goal, I have lost almost 10 lbs, I've lost a few inches in my waist, an inch on my thighs. So I am really stoked.
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have made the changes 6 months ago and down about 46 lbs and around 25 more to go.
  • CatherinaC89
    Options
    Ive been using MyFitness Pal for awhile now and wouldnt mind having some more friends on it! i need inspiriation and motivation sometimes and i love helping people also!

Anyone can add me if they would like to :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    feel free to add .. i wont mind to help
  • jennmichel1
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am new too and would like some friends to motivate and help me get these pounds off for good!
  • bettybo0pxox
    Options
    Add me too!! i just oined 3 days ago and am looking forward to this journey :)