What's ur name!!

Options

Replies

• ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    :smile: My name is Lenneah and I live in Chicago.
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Stephane.... not Stephanie, not stephen, not steffan, not whatever else creative people here have called me... I happen to be a male too lol so don;t be surprised when you telemarketers are calling asking if they can talk to a girl because they expect a girl...

I am in Utah, my wife is in Oregon, my family is in France, I lived in Florida, in Italy, and I consider myself a citizen of the world...
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My name is Hayley and I'm from Kaslo, B.C. Canada <3
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Cranbrook Dannelle!-- it is soooo beautiful there! Not too far from me! I live in Castlegar!
  • vlsalvaggio
    Options
    HI!!! Im Victoria and im from Rahway NJ!!!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm Tracy! from waterville kansas
  • katkat1717
    katkat1717 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Kathrina AKA Kat from plainfield, il
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Carla and I live in Wisconsin
  • davepat46
    davepat46 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi,David from Nottinghamshire.:glasses:
  • Loracoss
    Loracoss Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi all I'm Lora from OHIO.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hey, I'm Simone and I live in Sheffield, England.

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • iamsamsma
    iamsamsma Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi, my name is Priscilla and I live in Calgary, Alberta.:flowerforyou:
  • Nessa76542
    Options
    Just joined this site today through a reference from a lady named Heather who posted about it on SkinnyMomsKitchen blog! I figure it can't hurt to have some company in this crazy fight against fat cells!!

I live in Killeen, TX (butt up against Fort Hood), I'm going to be 50 years old in August, I'm married (1 year on April 1st! Woohoo!) to a 47 year old Japanese dude (he was adopted by a redneck and a chinese Mom, so...he only looks Japanese, he acts like a good ol' country boy!) who retired from the Army 10 years ago and we both work full time. No kiddos, two mini dachshund bratty boy pups, my Mom & Dad are our next door neighbors and I come from a long line of rolly-poly peeps with rampant heart disease and diabetes! And I'm the skinny one in the family!!

So, menopause hit me like a big fat cake with extra frosting about 1 1/2 years ago...30lbs later, I'm seriously struggling to find the energy to run the occassional 5k like I used to, let alone do 30 minutes of vigorous exercise 3 times or more a week! I ran a 5k last night...and today, walking is seriously optional, because my body hurts from the waist down! At 220lbs, I'm carrying a lotta junk in this trunk around that track, and I feel it today! LOL!

I love to cook, love to eat what I cook, therefore, I cook mostly on the healthy side of the grocer. And "portion control," well, let's just say we agree to disagree. I hate those words more than I hate a pap smear! I eat because I enjoy the taste of food, not because I need to eat! My portion size is relative to just how darn good that food is!

'kay, I'm done rambling. For now.

Hi y'all!! Nice to meet ya!! I'm Nessa! Trying to see my size 14 jeans make their way from the very top shelf in the closet back down to wrapped nicely around my bootie before my 50th birthday in August!
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    Hello!!!! I'm Mike, Live in Utah, originally from Northern Minnesota.
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm Robin. I'm from the mighty town of Reading in England.
  • danalang
    danalang Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm boring, lol I used my actual name. Hi, I'm Dana from Milwaukee, WI and would love to make some new friends.
  • Seraphinablu
    Seraphinablu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey =), My Name is Noura and am from Dubai
  • kjjkdav123
    kjjkdav123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Kristie,,,add me please :)
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Kari from North Dakota.