Cardio video suggetion that doesn't have alot of jumping?

Options
I live in a second story apartment. I have noticed with alot of the cardio videos there is alot of jumping, which the people below me do not appreciate! hahah :) Any suggestions for a good cardio video without all the jumping?

Replies

• photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Skip the video, go run or walk.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I do a video called fat free yoga (a section is called no impact aerobics)
    It's not your run of the mill yoga...different, but effective
    If u want to check it out it is by Ravi/Brett.....

Let me know if u have any questions
    good luck
    Kim
  • njones422004
    njones422004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's "Walk Away The Pounds - Express" is a great super challenge workout. When you have a lot of energy you can do up to the four mile challenge, or on days when you don't have much time or energy, you can choose to only do a 1, 2, or 3 mile challenge. It's up to you. You work out all of your muscle groups without the jumping around. (60 minutes)

Another is by Prevention, "Walk Yourself Fit" with 3 workouts to choose from: The Accelerated Workout; The Body-Shaping Workout and The Cardio Wordout. Choose one or do all three if you like. Recommended equipment is 3-5 lb. hand weights. (62 minutes)
  • Cinnamon_Kisses
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest skipping the video, I did one that did wonders for my muscle strength and flexibility. It really helped toning me up and didn't cost the stupid prices at my local gym.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it though :noway: But if you shop around I'm sure you can find one that suits your needs.

Good luck :drinker:
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Thanks for the input! Im going to look into the Fat Fee Yoga, and the Walk Away the Pounds, hadn't seen those before. Not much of a runner, prefer the great indoors, hahah! Wish I could go out and run, this whole weight loss journey might go a bit quicker! :)

Thanks again! ^_^
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    We have netflix instant queue for our tivo, and I spent an afternoon downloading interesting exercise videos. I don't rely on them, I only do them once or twice a week, but cardio dancing ones are pretty fun. No jumping, just dancing. Not huge calorie burners, I think I burn 200 to 250 in a half hour. But rather enjoyable!