slim in 6 results

Options
13»

Replies

• stitchinggirl
    Options
    OMG!!! You have completed transformed yourself! Congratulations to you seeing the physical results of your hardwork.
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much:)
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You can definitely see the change, especially in you face. Way to go :-)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can definitely tell a difference in your face! Good job! (:
  • andrea000
    Options
    you guys are sweet...thanks so much..working really hard :) i appreciate all the kind comments
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    First, you are awesome! Great job--keep pushing play!

Second, that is exactly what I did (many years ago), Slim in Six and the Power 90. I got great results from Slim in Six. Power 90 bored me a bit, but still good results.

Unfortunately, life--or something--got in the way, I stopped working out and watching what I ate. So, I'm trying to lose weight again.

Good luck in your journey!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Amazing...really motivating me to start mine up, it's sitting in the basement!!! I need to do something to get going again!! Thanks for sharing :) and you look fantastic. I'm in the same boat 2 babies 1 c-section (not the prettiest tummy)
  • andrea000
    Options
    thank you:) I couldn't have done this without very supportive people in my life, its so much easier when you have someone doing this with. my husband also finished p90, and was the one that motivate me to start in the first place. if you all want to see his transformation video here it is. he is now on p90x
    http://youtu.be/zf9JGXLWudc
  • andrea000
    Options
    you all doing great too:))
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    proud of you:))
  • always_hungry_girl
    Options
    Great job!
  • aemw2708
    aemw2708 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good for you! I just ordered Slim in 6. Hopefully I will be able to start in a few days!
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Are you doing shakeology too or just reduced calories. Your pictures are amazing. Thanks for posting. Sometime we instantly want to be tiny. Seeing these are the perfect answer because you are getting so much smaller and healthier than before with hard work to boot.
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I think I will look into this, thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!