NYSC

Options
Zara11
Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
Anyone know of any kick-butt classes that NYSC offers?

I'm looking at spinning (eek!) - other top-notch calorie burners?

I've been slacking like crazy. Been essentially at the same weight for a whole month. And the VS semi-annual sale is here and I still don't look good in a bikini :sad:

Replies

• Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I look forward to hearing other people's replies! I also go to an NYSC. :happy:
  • Zara11
    Options
    I look forward to hearing other people's replies! I also go to an NYSC. :happy:

YAY! Another NYSCer! I'd ask which one you use, but that'll probably sound stalker-ish! What do you do there now???
  • Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I mostly just go on whichever machine is availiable :) I like the 'tred climber', elliptical, stair climber, sometimes the tredmill :), but lately I've found the rowing machine to give me a good workout, though, maybe that's not such an excellent cardio workout.

I've been too chicken so far to take a class! I go to the 76/1st gym :)
  • Zara11
    Options
    I mostly just go on whichever machine is availiable :) I like the 'tred climber', elliptical, stair climber, sometimes the tredmill :), but lately I've found the rowing machine to give me a good workout, though, maybe that's not such an excellent cardio workout.

I've been too chicken so far to take a class! I go to the 76/1st gym :)

I usually stick to the elliptical. It goes easy on my knees and asthma.

My BF is all about the erg, but I don't really know the correct form. Good strength, though!

Total body conditioning or bootcamp will make you want to cry.