30 day shred

Options
Hi all. Today is day 10 of level 2 for me (I've been doing the workout for 20 days). I haven't noticed the scale budge much except for two pounds weight loss. I see no difference in my before and current pictures. My tape measure shows I have lost 5 inches around my belly button and 2 inches off my lower stomach. Also about an inch off each thigh. My coworkers have complemented me on my weight loss but its so strange that my tape measure is showing such a dramatic loss but I see no difference in the way my clothes fit? Is my mind playing tricks on me?

Replies

• sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Since we see ourselves in the mirror everyday we don't notice those subtle changes....those 2lbs and 7inches didn't come off your body overnight, So no your mind is not playing tricks on you! That's why it's important to take before pics and to measure yourself. Seems like you're doing both those things. Enjoy your results and be glad that your hard work is paying off. I just finished 30DS myself a few days ago! :)
  • timocoop
    timocoop Posts: 1
    Options
    Definately not.. could be your muscles are toning, muscle weighs a lot more than fat.. also try and weigh yourself at excat same time every day, after morning pee is best :)
  • Junee37
    Junee37 Posts: 60
    Options
    This is exactley why I took my measurements, so when I dont see a loss on the scale I hope to see a loss in inches. Keep up your faith I am sure you are gaining muscle and you will eventually see a loss.
  • cutiepi3131
    Options
    Well I can finally see a difference in the way my stomach looks from the side... it looks much flatter!