using cals for the next day?

Options
Hello all, so today at work my supervior infromed me that I would be cleaning all day...I didn't clean all day like she wanted but I did clean for about 2.5-3 hours...I did work up a sweat...My fellow MFP suggested that I log it. The cals burned came to about 670. Now I never clean like that really so i figured it would be ok to log it. THEN I went to the gym today and burned about 590...so bottom line is that I have about 1500 calories left for today and it's 9pm...not gonna happen. Can I just put the 590 on tomorrow's log? I figure it would be ok as long as it balances out at the end of the week, right?

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Yep, as long as you balance for the week, all good....
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    There are lots on here that Zig Zag their calories and to each their own but I am alot more structured in my approach.. I live my life one day at a time, when I started at 560 lbs. that was the only way I could handle the massive amount of weight I needed to lose and that formula as and will be with me the rest of my life. So for me I know how many calories I plan on burning during that days workout (not exact but i know when I wake up that today I am shooting for 1000 cal burn, etc, etc..) so I eat according to that plan so my calories are spread out throughout the day with breakfast being pretty big (700-800 calories most days) but you need to do what works best for you.....