What do you obsess over?

Options
Throughout my life I've obsessed over many things. Once I find something new it becomes the focus of every part of my day. My current obsesession is money, or debt rather and eliminating all of it ASAP (Thank you Dave Ramsey) but prior to this fitness and healthy living was my obsession. That lasted for over a year, but now with this new focus, I'm losing interest in this site and these forums and dare I say it.... working out. I just wish I would be more balanced in the attention I pay to various life matters.

Replies

• ToxicTaki
    Options
    I obsess over knowing how many calories I'm eating in everything.
    I know generally how many calories are in the things I eat regularly, but if I have something new, I must know while i'm eating it or after...
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    I can obsess over websites. Like I was addicted to facebook, then pinterest, now this. This is the most productive obsession I have had! I have been thinking along the lines lately of, when I am over the obsession, how will I stay on track? I think the answer I have come up with is making friends on here, developing relationships, will help me want to stay on the website and check in often... but for now, the obsession lives on. :)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I obsess over spending time with my family and our health. I'm always worried about my hubby's cancer coming back. I tend to obsess over the little things and take every moment in....as simple as reading books to the kids at night. I freak out about a cough and think "oh my gosh is his cancer back" it's been 12 years since getting diagnosed each year it's gotten a little better. It's not a good stress to have!
  • bkandisjj29
    bkandisjj29 Posts: 172
    Options
    I obsess over spending time with my family and our health. I'm always worried about my hubby's cancer coming back. I tend to obsess over the little things and take every moment in....as simple as reading books to the kids at night. I freak out about a cough and think "oh my gosh is his cancer back" it's been 12 years since getting diagnosed each year it's gotten a little better. It's not a good stress to have!

Bless your heart! That is a heavy weight to carry! So glad to hear he is cancer free now!