I feel terrible

Options
2»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Laura, you are an inspiration. I know how horrible headaches are and you were so tough to exercise anyway :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations, that is really hard to do.

thanks so much :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    today. I have had a headache all day today and told myself that I wasn't going to exercise today but I decided to get on my bike and do at least 30 minutes, well I got on and did the 30 minutes even though I don't and didn't feel like doing it. i burned 392 calories. I am so proud of myself b/c lately I have been a total slacker with my exercise, but I got on today and proved to myself that if I can do it when I don't feel good then I can do it the 5 days a week that I want to do and that I will be starting next week and doing every day Monday- Friday. Thanks for reading. :flowerforyou:

Good for you! :drinker:

I find when my sinuses are acting up and I have that horrible sinus headache running helps everything run :laugh: and the headache eases up on me so hopefully the exercise helped your headache too! :smooched:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    today. I have had a headache all day today and told myself that I wasn't going to exercise today but I decided to get on my bike and do at least 30 minutes, well I got on and did the 30 minutes even though I don't and didn't feel like doing it. i burned 392 calories. I am so proud of myself b/c lately I have been a total slacker with my exercise, but I got on today and proved to myself that if I can do it when I don't feel good then I can do it the 5 days a week that I want to do and that I will be starting next week and doing every day Monday- Friday. Thanks for reading. :flowerforyou:

Good for you! :drinker:

I find when my sinuses are acting up and I have that horrible sinus headache running helps everything run :laugh: and the headache eases up on me so hopefully the exercise helped your headache too! :smooched:

thanks, unfortuantley the headache was still there but I felt more energized and refreshed after doing the exercise and I was so proud of myself. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!