Working out=starving?

Options
Hello everyone. I just have a few questions about working out ect. Please No Rude comments or lectures I'm just looking for opinions.

Stats:
ht:5' 3.5"
y/o:22
Sw:198
Cw:187
Gw:130

Ok so I know you are supposed to eat before you work out( I usually do cardio, which I have been doing. But I'm having an issue with after I am done working out and start calming down and my heart rate returns to normal this happens: A) I feel like I am starving B) I feel very weak kinda like I have low blood sugar (I am not diabe0tic I got tested a few months ago) C) I become very very tired and feel like I need to go to sleep right then. But when I do not eat right before I work out and eat after I it all goes away and im A-ok. So do you think it would be better to eat after instead of before like you are supposed to?

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Try both and see how you feel. Whichever way makes YOU feel better is the right way for you to exercise!

Me, I hafta eat first, and it has to be protein/fat, otherwise I feel like you're describing. But if your metabolism works the opposite way, you should totally cater to it. It's YOUR metabolism!