30 day shred...does is work really good?

Options
13»

Replies

• NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi, I did it 30 times in 33 days, I lost 2.8kg which is about 5.9lbs but I toned up a lot. I used 2.5kg weights (about 5ish lbs) which were slightly heavy for some things and slightly light for others but they were what I had so I just used them. The space needed is enough to lie down on the floor with your arms stretched out above your head and wide enough to do a skater (sort of a leap to the side) which is a little bit more than what you need for a star jump (jumping jack).
    This is a photo of my before and after shots.

Finished-1.jpg

You look amazing!!!! I'm so motivated!!!!
  • cris2datina
    Options
    Hi!

I am on the 12th day and so far it is kicking my butt!! To be honest I am not sure if I have lost any lbs, I usually go by how my clothes fit and I can tell it's working because some of my pants fit a little looser. What I have been doing is doing 2 of the workouts a day. I'll do work out 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 or mix it up however I feel like that day. I take a day off on sundays and do some yoga to keep my self flexible! :)
  • RHIGIRL
    RHIGIRL Posts: 1
    Options
    hi. im on day 2 of the shred and waned to know if it really works. some reviews say they lost loads nd didnt really need to diet, but others i read said they only lost lots coz theyr were on a major diet. now im not one for proper dieting. I'll eat smaller portions of normal food, but im wondering wether it will undo evrything that i had just done :-S Pls enlighten me!! lol x