freaking out a little bit

Options
yeah ok i know, not a weight loss related post, but its 1215 am and none of my friends are awake. my hubby calls me at 12, which is when he is finished work, tells me he is driving jamie home. ok fine whatever. but the thing is, he doesnt even like jamie, and jamie is done work at 1130, so when i ask him why jamie is still there he says really fast that he was asked to stay late. which seems really odd to me. i went to call the number he called from back, cause i forgot to ask him if he had his keys and the number in not in service....wtf? that *kitten* better not be ****ing around on me. any input? comments that could make me feel better?

Replies

• i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Maybe Jamie waited 30 minutes because she needed a ride home. If he gets off work at 12:00, unless he (and Jamie) live next door, 15 minutes isn't that long to drop someone off at home and then return home.

Maybe the number is not in service because he used a phone at work, his cell ran out of battery, etc.

Good luck.
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    Maybe Jamie waited 30 minutes because she needed a ride home. If he gets off work at 12:00, unless he (and Jamie) live next door, 15 minutes isn't that long to drop someone off at home and then return home.

Maybe the number is not in service because he used a phone at work, his cell ran out of battery, etc.

Good luck.

Exactly. I think you might be jumping to conclusions rather quickly. I mean if he's your husband I'm assuming that there should be some trust involved. Unless he's cheated in the past then maybe you should give him some credit. He did call you after all and gave you the heads up. And as far as getting off 30 minutes earlier, I know I would rather wait 30 minutes at work to get a ride home from someone than take an hour or more long bus ride home so that might explain why Jamie was getting a ride home at 12 even though they got off earlier.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I think he's probably giving Jamie a lift home. Relax a bit, you're calling him an *kitten* before you even have reason to. Unless there's more to this than you're saying and you have reason to mistrust him, chill out and make sure you're not in the same frame of mind when he comes home or he may just go right back out again (I know I would)
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    He clearly went out drinking with Jamie [if he is a man] or screwing [if she is a woman]. No biggie.
    -wtk