Luncho

Options
Wats lunch looking like for everyone?? lunch is my main meal of the day instead of dinner and i am in the kind of mood where i feel indifferent to everything.. so any suggestions of what i should eat are GREATLY appreciated.. I am really really sick of the normal lunches i have like turkey sandwich, or salad. meh i dunno just let me know what ur eatin for lunch!!!!

Happy super bowl sunday!!!

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    Wats lunch looking like for everyone?? lunch is my main meal of the day instead of dinner and i am in the kind of mood where i feel indifferent to everything.. so any suggestions of what i should eat are GREATLY appreciated.. I am really really sick of the normal lunches i have like turkey sandwich, or salad. meh i dunno just let me know what ur eatin for lunch!!!!

Happy super bowl sunday!!!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I work alot so I take Weight Watchers Smart Ones to work. They are very good and I think are the best tasting of the frozen meals. I was concerned at first with sodium, but I have been under on sodium intake so I am not concerned. I use to bring sandwiches to work all the time and just got so bored with it.
  • jlmiles
    Options
    Hi and happy Superbowl t o you as well!!! Go PATRIOTS!!!!

Try low fat lorraine cheese romaine lettuce and Jenny-O Turkey ham.

place a layer of lorraine
    then a layer of a slice of romaine lettuce
    a splash of any kink of mustard
    and Jenny-O turkey ham
    YUMMY!!!!!!

Janet
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    chicken wrap with (light cheese/chicken breast sliced, BBq sauce, bacon bits, W/W tortilla) and V8 juice
  • toothfairy029
    Options
    i like to take tuna and mix it with a little bit of light mayo and put it in a whole wheat pita or tortilla with sprouts, pretty tasty!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I tried the Chicken Fajita Pita at Jack in the Box. Grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and some cheese in a pita. So yummy! and it has less than 300 calories!
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    I am quite lucky as during the week I work at a school and I get my lunch provided for me, so this is my main meal of the day.

Today I had a baked potato with skin, a little cheese and salad.

Other days we will have chicken and vegetables - other days we have pizza but it's only one slice. There's a selection you can have each day, so you can say no if it's too unhealthy and go for that baked potato like I did today. There is a salad bar everyday and you can have as much as you like.

Because of the new healthy school dinner inititive in the UK, there are strict restrictions on fat, salt etc in the food. Plus, being a school, the slices of pizza are child size which is great! So overall, it's not too unhealthy.

In the evening, I cook the family meal but only have a tiny portion because I just am not hungry!

On a weekend is where I struggle. Sometimes I will have a "Slim a Soup" which is a packed soup that you put boiling water on and then drink - only 60 calories a cup and being liquid it fills you up. But then there is the problem of having to eat a main meal later on in the evening!