240-ish to 210-ish 5'8" woman

Options
paxetamore
paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
So, I won't bore you with the details upfront. Just know that I am posting this for myself as well as others. I have had sooo much inspiration from the success stories... thank you all!!

Lately, though, I've hit a rough patch and needed to see some of the progress myself. Wow! was I surprised! If I can help others too, then all the better!

I'm down 26 pounds since I started MFP (which is not all that much considering how long I have been around here) due to many factors, blah, blah, blah. Yet, from my (recent) highest weight, I guess I have lost over 30 pounds... with another 45 lb to go.

Hope these pics work...

sorry, not so good with the sizing and full images in the collage :-(

scalelove-1.jpg

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Wow. what an incredible difference.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you look amazing! I adore your scale!
  • ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!

I started at 238 and I'm now at 217 at 5'7", I feel like I'm losing my motivation already. You give me great hope.

Thank you for sharing.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - I have similar stats but haven't been taking photos, so it's really encouraging to see the difference. Brava!
  • BlueJue2
    BlueJue2 Posts: 77
    Options
    Don't get discouraged, onederland is just around the corner!
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Big change, well done.
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Well Done! I love your scale!
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazingly well !!! You will get to where you want to be.
    Love your pics, great progress, and your scale is awesome.
    Give yourself a big hug for me.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    What wonderful progress and you are looking good. At your height you look like you hit onderland already. Congratulations.
  • kimberlilynn
    kimberlilynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! I have gone from 235.5 to 190.5 (I'm 5'7") and I just now can really see a difference. Wish I had taken pictures like you did! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    You look great and I <3 your scale!
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful ! ...You can really tell a difference ! ... If you needed to see progress...take a look at you !!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You look amazing ! All that hard work has paid off ! You have done such a wonderful job ! I am very proud of you ...Now ,Take another look,...and be proud of yourself ! :flowerforyou: We can do this...It just takes time.
  • paxetamore
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement!

hmmm, not sure what happened to photo collage disappearing...

pics are in my profile photos too if you want to see while I get this photo situation fixed.

edit: okay seems to be fixed now :-)
  • paxetamore
    Options
    oops double post
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!