Legs crossed

Options
:happy: :happy: NSV NSV NSV!!! I happend to look down at myself here at work and noticed that I was sitting with my legs crossed.... WOW!! I havent done that in YEARS!!!!! And it feels so comfortable.

Replies

• charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about! I experienced that feeling 8 years ago. It is an amazing NSV! Way to go!!!
    Congratulations. You won't stop doing it from now on! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I notice I can do this comfortably now too!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awww, that's great to hear! NSVs are amazing victories! :)
  • BlueJue2
    BlueJue2 Posts: 77
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! How much have you lost so far?
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait to get like. The little things in life that can make us so darn happy! Congrats!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! This will lead to more NSV's to come!! Keep up the great work and enthusiasm!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I had that exact NSV last night too! I texted my SO and he was like, "uhh... congrats? That's a weird one". I couldn't help but agree :)
    I can't remember how long I have been unable to cross my legs for....
  • brenbbb
    brenbbb Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome, that is like a big goal for me!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • jknottage
    jknottage Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up!!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I know exactly what you are talking about! I have been doing the same thing! :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's an awesome feeling. I noticed that it is way more comforable now as well. Great JOB!!!!
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was finally able to cross my legs too! What a great & sexy feeling!! :wink:
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!